It is a brand new year and most likely you’ve made a list of resolutions. Not a bad idea- but lets really start fresh and new. Let’s create our own beauty in 2017 and make this year our great revolution. Well, I have to. You see, I have to make sense of my life here, with all the challenges. I have 25 steps towards my beauty and will share it with you. To be honest, I need encouragement and advice, and my plans are not all that clear and in place- but lets go!
My aim for 2017:
What is yours? How do you want to live? Have a cup of coffee and just sit and think about it. There must be a picture or a feeling, you dream of.
My 25 steps to Beauty:
- Sort out your clothes
- Tidy your kitchen cupboards
- Get rid of ALL the clutter in your home
- Tidy up!
- Make your surroundings tidy, organised and pretty
- Eat good and tasty meals that you love
- Eat regularly at a beautifully set table
- Eat fruits, salads and vegetables
- Do exercise that you enjoy
- Take good care of your skin, hair and body ( lose weight if necessary)
- Listen to calming music
- Light candles in the evening
- Keep plants and fresh flowers in your home
- Spend time by yourself to sit, think and appreciate
- Make your spirituality a priority
- Be generous and supporting towards your loved ones
- Do the best you can in your chosen career
- Plan your days and weeks ahead
- Spend time on contemplating actions and decisions
- Do what you believe in and do not follow popular trends
- READ! – a lot
- Practise hobbies that interests you
- Learn new skills
- Be interested in the world and developments
- Always rethink believes and presumptions
I suppose now we have to start by being practical. Share your ideas, aims and advice.